Monday, February 4, 2008

Feb. 3rd and 4th

Sicily on the sled.


We thought it would be funny to have Rannon use a HUGE serving fork to eat his cake with. :)
The whole gang except Mom.....oh well, we like Teri have had tons of snow, we have about 4 feet in our yard and that is after melting some and winds blowing all night. Rannon and I were clearing a path for the Van to get out and in and we thought that making a sled hill sounded like lots more fun. As you can see it was a hit. I hope you enjoy the videos even though they have no sound they are pretty funny to watch. take care all.s

this is Rannon's 14th B-day spankings

1 comment:

Lark said...

*laugh* I just got around to watching Rannon's birthday spanks clip. My heavens what a ham!! I thought he and quint performed quite well together.