Saturday, February 16, 2008

What is going on here?






well I thought I would give a fresh update something wonderful and funny but I am all out of both.....you are all so lucky to know me. hehehe. any way thought I would show off Jaden's wheelchair blanket at least.


So what is new around here? well Calvin is getting a cold, very exciting for everyone. It has snowed, and snowed and snowed. The kids had great time sledding, I made the ramp on out front porch and Rannon has since added to it so it now goes up to our dorr. Good Times had for all. Poor Button , she thought it would be fun to play in the snow and we had to dig her out, she has kept close to Mom since then. it was funny to see nothing over her but the hole she was in.


Quint has been home lots lately, but we have been making the best of it. Mostly watching Movies....Dad's favorite thing. Buck Rogers is one of our new video collections, boy, if you guy's don't have that yet you are really missing out! These were the days of acting like you know Judo rather than take a couple classes to appear as if you do....pretty great stuff. reminds me a lot of all the playground fights at school, every one fought like Buck Rogers. hehehe.

Sorry again , as ever for the lack of sound on the video clips. enjoy.s.




2 comments:

Stacey said...

ignore my typing errors please....s

Lark said...

Looks like we need to come sledding at your place! Great job on the sledding hill. I love the videos even without sound.