Thursday, August 21, 2008

House shopping

So today I went to look at the house I want to buy. It was wonderful, just like I thought it would be, now for the real test, waiting. yeah, well. waiting.

Teri and I have been hanging out lots lately, I can't say how nice it has been to have her around.

Lydia came to visit, and I am ashamed to say I did not take one picture. I know, that is unheard of for me, and I failed ..... I hope she will see fit to add some new pictures to her blog to help me feel better about life. hehehe.

Nothing more to report, already sent off emails about the book so no news there.

Well thanks for keeping up with us, all is well, Jaden loves her nurse, and so do I! Just today she had 3 diapers and I was required for Zero.....that is right the big OHH! Joy truly is mine. s

No comments: