Monday, November 10, 2008

Sewing

So I broke out the sewing machine the other day and started some new projects for the girls. I will have to add some pictures again soon, I do take them, just don't add them all the time. I have been feeling better, but I think I am doing to much again and need to take it easy. I still wonder how to do that when I have 6 kids and million things I want to do.

One thing at a time right? deep breath....

Quint took us out to a movie the other night, it was Ghost Town, I laughed until I cried, it was a good clean movie (compaired to most that have come out lately). It was hilarious. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Have any of you recieved your books yet? I am waiting to get mine in the mail myself but wondered if any of you would consider doing a review for me? Well let me know on one of the sites I get feed back from all of it, thanks for the support everyone, really. It really helps. s

2 comments:

Unknown said...

when is it suppose to be released? I haven't received my copy that I ordered yet either.

Purplepickle said...

Nope, no book yet! I wish it would hurry up. When I ordered mine it said it would take 3-4 weeks.