Saturday, December 6, 2008

CPR Class

So yesterday I took Jaden to the ER because she was not doing so hot, but wouldn't you know it she started looking better by the time we got there, even so it was a quick trip really. 4 hours... :) She is home and no worse for the wear, but something is definitely brewing up... My goal is to make it through Christmas without admit... Say it will me Jaden WILL be home for Christmas :)

Today Quint and I went to CPR Classes with Arron and Kyersten (+fam) I could not believe how different it was, and am here to tell you that if you haven't gone recently (within 2 years) you could have some old information. Quint and the boys will be going back next month, to get them certified. It is good to know so much of that stuff, not to mention the bodies you use now are easier, compared to the last time I did this (oh about 20 years ago... does that make me sound old? lol)

Anyway worth thinking about, friends and family, really worth the time :)

S

No comments: