Well all of you have pretty patient with us... but it is time to let you know our news :)
Quint's eye is NOT improving unfortunately, he is still fighting the progressive growth of whatever this is. The doctor say that he is to use a different eyedrop as well as the medication and to continue for another 2 months. It has still managed to grow while he has been treating himself so they are definately researching for more information about it. She says though that it is still not scarying her yet... like when he came in at first, but she is VERY aware or his eye and concerned he may need medication for several years... (It is my idea that this strange fluke catcher is the sourch of Jaden's ability to attach herself to strange illness as well, lol)
Jaden is having surgery on Feb 5th. She will be using her galebladder as a shunt drain from then on. This surgery is slightly odd, and if it does not work there are no fast safe options for her in the future so some prayers are in order for the surgeons that are going to take care of her.
Jonah had his first cub scout cerby last night and his care was the coolest :) It was also the slowest... (someone got a little excited with the glue I suspect) But he was thrilled to participate in his fist scouting function, (the whole thing was 20minutes) :)
My book signing is in a couple hours... I have to tell you all that I am really nervous... a couple more hours and I'll know I suppose :)
See ya around. Stacey
2 comments:
Good luck, Stacey. I'm a little over half way through the book. A review will come when I finish. Sorry to hear about Quint's eye...but the good news is that it doesn't sound like it's affected the other eye!
I am releaved to finally find out where Jaden's weird and unusual and other quirks come from. I had just about decided that it might be from the Stearns or Garver side and I just knew that couldn't be true.(lol)
Seriously you guys are always in our prayers and we will continue to pray for Quint's eye and Jaden's surgery. Love you all: GG
Post a Comment