(this adorabel photo was achieved by James jumping up and down repeatedly until snapshot was achieved. I am not sure what we will do without him when he goes on his mission)
Sicily is really growing up... :(
Please take a moment to enjoy Calvin's Orange flip flops. They make the whole outfit. They had to be in the picture too. (sigh... that kid)

Excited and goofy, and wearing wet underpants, lol. Some kids just never listen do they?
As you can see in both of these James is a tad nervous, still he did a great job. Jonah's feet didn't pop out of the water (despite attempts to do just that)

Jonah was thrilled that Aunt Teri and Uncle Dustin came (with family) and that Aunt Kyersten made it. He and James sang I am a child of God in front of a semi-packed chapel, with 6 others as back up. (some were quieter than others) :)
Stacey
1 comment:
Love the pics. I am going to have to get a copy of acouple of those pics. :)
Post a Comment