As most of you know, Jonah's birthday is the 13th of this month. A sweet little puppy fell into my lap and I got this great idea. :) Jonah has been praying for his own dog everyday for almost 3 years now. The time felt right and seeing how thrilled he was I am so happy we chose to do this. Thank you T for the puppy :) Love ya. S.
Enjoy Jonah as he met 'Emily Snap Nelson' or Leelee for short :)
I have another one, I will add it tommorrow. S
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, how sweet. Jonah and D.J. have a lot in common, they both love dogs and pray for one daily. His reaction was priceless, I welled up a bit myself.
Congrat, Jonah and welcome Leelee.
~Stacey
:) That was wonderful! It made me cry just watching his reaction. I am so happy he was able to receive his heart's desire. Glad miss Emily is with him.
Papa just watched the video and we both got teary eyed. We are happy to welcome Emily Snap Nelson. Welcome "Leelee".
By the way... Dustin and I love the name Emily for the puppy. The name suits her. :)
You did good mom! It couldn't have happened to a better kid. I just love Jonah, he's my bud. Happy Birthday!!! I know you'll take good care of Emily.
very nice blog; your Christmas letter was very nice, and the pictures, the pictures of extended family was fun to see also. Thanks again! Beth
Post a Comment