
Mom these wetsuits not only work but they are roasting me alive! Not the best pictures of Rannon, admittedly, but you all have to understand that he hides from me now. This is taken with a telephoto lens from space. (J/K but he is difficult to catch.)

Few of us are more excited than Jonah that summer is upon us. When you are 9 the world is your play ground. Trees are a mere challenge to overcome. This year is his year to climb. I have one rule when climbing trees, well 2 really. You are not allowed to climb any higher than you can go on your own, and don't fall. :)

Cousin Travis, and my niece hanging' at the lake.

This is the tree at the 'Villa' a favorite place to visit. Note that since they are climbing the same rules apply ;)

We have had lots of company the past weeks. My Uncle and Cousin, My Parents, Quint's Dad, Lydia, and the usual summer fun with the Shore's. We see Teri and the kids all the time and manage to enjoy time at the lake a couple days a week. Life is good. Just like the partial look on Eli's face seeing that huge toasted marshmallow!

Roastin' and eatin' need I say more?

Biker Babe's. This group is always fun!

Admiring the chicken's at the 'Villa'.

Brothers and Kids. Always a exciting combination!

Uncle Vern is the best Uncle in the world! We adore him, and we are pretty sure that he feels the same since he comes back to be abused by our children every year!

GG and Calvin getting a snuggle. He is terribly selfish with his snuggles, after all he is 7. We take what we can get.

Grandpa Kent teaching Calvin a magic trick. Calvin was a little put out until money started falling out of his ears, he was trying to get that to work later when Grandpa was gone but he learned sadly that all the money was gone. We told him to keep trying, buy his ear is 'out of order' until further notice.

Sicily and Jaden went to girls camp this year. This is one of the lessons the activities. They learned about working together and believing in each other and themselves to get things done.

James is a sort of Indiana Jones-Cowboy. He was roped into going to girls camp with Jaden and I since I can't lift her alone... He was a good sport and kept his eyes to his whittling most of the time :)

Another trust project. Sicily ended up floating through the tiny part of the web at the top.

I think this picture says it all. Life is good, even when it is hard, and complicated it works itself out. Here my girl is roasting in 100 degree heat and her love of life is plain to see. I think with everything she has gone through she would do it all again pain and all because she loves her life so much. She is a great teacher for us all.

1 comment:
I must say one thing about Rannon being hungry.... HE IS ALWAYS HUNGRY. HE TRULY TAKES AFTER HIS DAD, HE CAN ALWAYS EAT. I know you have had lots of company already this summer but can we do it again soon? I miss my kiddo's, I miss the book time, the water, the bird pooping on me I miss it all. Have a great 4th of July.
Post a Comment