Sicily went to Oregon and visited my folks for a few weeks. Well I decided I would travel with my sister Teri to pick her up.
We visited Astoria, we saw the Lighthouse. It was a day of laughter, and discovery for all the kids. We had a picnic lunch, played on the beach, and got covered in sand.






I loved the view from the top of the hill where the lighthouse sat. It felt like I was on top of the world, looking out over Oregon I could see how green and lush it was compared to Idaho. Looking across the water I could see Washington. There are so many places I have never seen, Lewis and Clark must have wondered how they could ever see it all.
I had to have a picture of all 4 of these kids swinging. I was pushing them by myself for a good 20 minutes. All that running back and forth you would think I was skinny. Nope.




I had to show Sicily and her BFF Delia how to run through the waves. There is a skill to this you know, and I knew all the tricks. She is thoroughly educated now.




We found shells, and critters all over the beaches. (We explored three) This jelly fish was captivating.



No trip to Oregon is complete without a visit to Tilimook.



Some pictures capturing the joy of the moment.
Had to throw in the boys and grandpa at the game, they are all so happy, and Sicily being a good cousin to Eli.

No comments:
Post a Comment