Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful for each kiss that lingers with the mornings goodbyes
I am thankful for the way sunlight reveals the twinkle in your eyes
I am thankful for the little texts and phone calls when we are apart
I am thankful for your smiles, and the way you lift my heart
I am thankful for the way I feel around you; loved, cherished, and of worth
I am thankful for our family; for the joy we felt with each birth
I am thankful for your big heart, and your warm embrace
I am thankful for your time; for your easy pace
I am thankful for your tolerance, and acceptance of my ways
I am thankful for your leadership, understanding, and guidance each day
I am thankful for a safe place to hide my deepest fears
I am thankful for your loyalty and devotion through the years
I am thankful for all that you provide, thankful, My Love, for each moment at your side.
Stacey Nelson 10/20/10

Happy Birthday, Quint, here's to many more. Love ya, S

No comments: