Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jaden in the Hospital

So Jaden is in the hospital. She is waiting for a study to be done tonight sometime. Her body appears to be working now, but wasn't for about a week. :) She has a handy bag attached to her belly for catching the very messy stuff. :)

James enjoyed a visit from Michael, they went out shopping to dinner and caught a movie. They visited some family as well. Good times...

The rest of the kids are trying to maintain some sort of focus on their school work when all they really want to do is unwrap presents. (they each have one under the tree, I keep telling them they are only lumps of coal and to not get excited)

We just got some exciting news, Quint's mother will be coming to Idaho for Christmas this year :)

More news... (drum roll please) My first book signing will be Jan 31, 2009. It will be at Hastings here in Boise from 1-4 for anyone who wants to come :) I am not sure what I am going to do just yet... right now I am just excited... and busy with kids and writing. 2nd book is nearly ready for professional edit, and 3rd is falling nicely together :)

Just as a reminder, anyone who has read the book would you please leave a review on Amazon, Barnes + Noble, or Good Reads, then let me know? I would really love to add them all to my website (the more I have on the two big ones the better it will sell) :) Maybe while you are there you could tag the book as well? I try to tag it so it shows up with books that are similar...:) Thanks everyone! you are all the best! S

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am trying to finish it the book. I will try to finish it soon and leave a review for the book. I hope to get my copy signed when you visit Oregon or maybe if we come through Idaho.

Tammy and Mike said...

I have not read a book in YEARS! But I plan on starting up again, and I think I will break myself in on yours! I wish I could stop by and have you sign it! How exciting!!! I hope Jaden starts feeling better soon! She has to get home in time to open that coal that you have waiting for her under the tree, right? Take care, my friend!