Saturday, July 25, 2009

July

Kira and Sami
Jaden splashing mom in the river... she was in about a foot of water

Most of the boys

Jonah

Sicily, Kira, extra kid, Dalyn's head

This is after Eli was born, the kids enjoyed the sun and the sand as you can see.
Rannon

James has a way with the ladies of the family :)

Jaden and Grandma admiring Eli

Jaden giving Kira a lift, pretty cute :)

Sicily painting Uncle Jon's toes. Ya, they looked HOT, like Hot PINK! :) He was a good sport, that is for sure. :)


Jaden threw Natalia a B-day party


(Dad) Wayne and Quint talking shop :)


Note the sunburn, and keep in mind that "I don't need sunscreen, I'll be fine." :) This is after a day at the river.

Sicily

James


Rebecca and Eli

Alex


The Family

Cali


Jaden holding her cousin.

There are so many pictures to choose from and I will add more, I just wanted to share how much fun we had with all our family that has visited the last few weeks. We have gone to the lake, the river, parks, and bar-b-qued. The men have gone fishing and last night we made Catfish. It was really good stuff. We have laughed, and talked, and laughed some more until our eyes scream out at us in agony 'go to sleep already'. We are pretty tired this morning... :) But really we wouldn't have it anyother way.

This video is funny to me. We went to Lake Lowel for the ward picnic, the day was warm but odd. Now all three of the kids shown are waiting to ride the jet boat or go water skiing. Can you pick who is having the most fun waiting? Rannon, you still make me laugh so much :) S

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some great pictures.

Purplepickle said...

I am so glad that you have had a good summer. I know we had a good time while we were there. Looking forward to more good times.

Stacey said...

Rannon looks like he is just tolerating the moment before he gets to go on the boat. You are right Stacey, it is funny.