Sunday, November 15, 2009

Calvin


Well this morning I managed to get to church. I still wasn't feeling awesome but I did have energy. Calvin got himself ready today and I wanted to share his choice.

Please take a moment to notice that this is a tie for a toddler. that he knew it had to reach his waistband on his pants in order to fit. He figured that the open collar made it all work :) He really cracks me up.

We are watching the wizard of oz for the first time with him too. I have been so lax in his movie education... He already loves it, it is right up there with bed knobs and broomsticks now. He still hides for some of the scenes.

I will have to add the picture of him hiding in his camouflage coat. He doesn't miss a moment of the action, just wears his coat for added protection. :) The monkeys almost undid him. but they were cool after that. He is the funniest kid. S

4 comments:

kyersten said...

Calvin is a lot braver than I was the first time I watched Wizard of Oz. I had nightmares. Cute picture of the boys!

Stacey said...

How funny! I love it when kids dive into getting themselves ready and come up with something fantasticly fashionable.

"Fly my pretties, fly!" My favorite part! Love the monkeys...

~Stacey

Purplepickle said...

I seem to recall some other children scared by Wizard of Oz. If I remember correctly they were all huddled together screaming in terror a couple of times. Of course they were brave they had their friends over to watch it with them. But they all loved it and the popcorn all over the floor was a sure sign that a great time was had by all! That was in Everett with their best friends the Jex's.

Purplepickle said...

Forgot the tie! I wanted to say how handsome he looks with his Sunday clothes. The tie is GREAT! I am happy he knew how a tie should look and that he should wear one. That's progress. No flip flops? That is a step up too. I guess it is winter and flip flops are cold maybe that is why they were not on the church wear.