Sunday, January 17, 2010

Calvin

This morning I was sleeping in. Calvin crept into my room and shook me awake. "Mom I found this wand."
The wand is a silver stick with a pink star. "Oh good job." I mumble with one eye open. He smiles.
"Abera-abera,abera I turn you into a sheep." He waved the wand over his head with such a serious face I couldn't help but to play along.
"Baa, Baa." I added for effect.
"Mom what's wrong?"
"Baa"
"Mom it works. I am a boy witch!"
"Baa"

Okay by now the family has started to notice the sounds coming from my room so they all gather. laughing of course.

"Calvin what is going on in here, why does mom sound like a sheep?" Sicily asked.
"I found this wand and turned mom into a sheep."
"Well change her back, we can't have a sheep for a mom." James wisely interjected.
"Baa" I agreed.
"Abera-aber-abera i turn back into a human." this time the wand set on my nose.
"Now I can talk." He smiled so proud of himself.

Then he changed Sicily into a cow, Jonah into a frog, Rannon into a chicken, and Quint into a horse. I was a sheep again. He was so delighted that he had so much power that hechanged us back and forth several times. When we were ourselves we took the wand away to prevent it from happening again. The problem now is he is going around singing the song from Bedknobs and Broomsticks. He is trying to get everything in the house to fly around. ;)

I guess I was a believable sheep ;) S

1 comment:

Tammy and Mike said...

I have loved reading all your recent posts. Your voice reads them to me in my head, and that is nice. Then your voice talks to the other voices in my head, and that is really entertaining. :) Hope you are doing well and enjoying the new year!