So here I am my kids in various stages of education, a young man about to leave on his mission, a change in the guard is coming... I am losing my right arm, and thankfully a few pounds, but maybe not in that order...
Rannon is almost graduated from High School. Since he isn't 17 yet, I think that is amazing. I can't believe that he is the same little guy that used to walk into walls, bless his heart he couldn't see until he got his first pair of glasses.
Sicily is budding into a little writer, I am impressed with everything she tries, she does well. Such a quick learner. She is great person, kind, thoughtful, and capable.
Jaden is thriving in her new school, and therapies, she is enjoying more independence, and speaking out for what she wants, James is still her favorite person in the world, I know it will be hard on her when he leaves, really hard. She won't be able to call him like she can Gg. I think that having Teri here to spoil her rotten will help a lot though.
Jonah is my shining star, you know today we finally had the breakthrough we have been waiting for in fractions... at last we are ready to move on... but at least I have relearned them, I am a pro!
Calvin... my sweet boy has decided that he can channel lightning. He has a very clever stance and concept for the entire process that could make for an interesting story line down the road for me... in the meantime I try so hard not to crack a smile, it is so important that I know what his plans are before he can try them out, you know? (Prevented one of my boys from leaping off a roof once because he had to make his 'webs' work. He had to prove they worked first after all, it's a moms job to check on these things...)
Which brings me back to 'I think I almost have things figured out' because I think, maybe, I do, even before the holidays begin. It might be a record for me, and that does open up the question about the calm before the storm... but it isn't raining now... so I should enjoy it right?
See I knew you would understand. ;) S
1 comment:
I have left a comment on every post..."you just haven't seen them" but they are there. :)
Post a Comment