Well we are keeping busy getting everyone in K12 this year. I figured it would free up much of my free time, and give them the education they deserve while I am busier with my writing. I can't remember if I mentioned Jaden has a nurse now to tend her in the day. I have to tell you all how wonderful that it is. Well today she through her first serious tantrum! Her nurse not here at her beck and call. She went into a rage, over what time she got her bath. Well after we all laughed really hard, we realized that she was really maturing with a schedule and enjoyed knowing she was in a form of control knowing that schedule.
All is well, I will add some school pictures soon, S.
2 comments:
wait was I reading that right, did you put the kids into public schooling? I bet that is really nice having a nurse around. Hope to see your book on line soon :) I can't wait to read it. love you take care
lydia
It's hard to believe that sweet little girl would throw a tantrum (I do remember one or two of those) but boy when she has one it is definetly a doozy. I am certain that the scheduled habits for her is absolutely wonderful. I bet it is even more wonderful for everyone else! Have fun with writing and with you school time. How do they like this new program? Or is this the first week of their new home school program? I want to hear how they like it. Love to all Mom
Post a Comment