Okay for the record yes my children are all enrolled in (shall I say the word) PUBLIC school. It is a virtual academy so they stay home and I still have to run the show but now instead of spending hours figuring out what to teach them or gathering their things together I just make sure it is getting done. Rannon is already pretty far ahead (about a week) the younger kids have a more laid back system and I am still doing my regular homeschool with them until their book arrive.
Just Rannon alone saves me 2 hours a day though and so I have been getting plenty of writing done on my second book. Hallowed Moon is still not for sale but if I haven't drove everyone crazy by then with it, I will let you all know.
The kids and I are off to watch Indiana Jones at the dollar movie.... oh it is things like this that reminds me that God loves me...my whole family for less than 20 bucks (including popcorn) life is good. :) s
1 comment:
Okay, Public School isn't a dirty word. It is just another form of education. It is just one you don't agree with. I think it is a great thing, having all of the lesson plans laid out so you just have to oversee them. It does free up alot of your day that way. Plus someone else is also accountable for the process not just you - so they can see how well the children are doing. That allows you some sense of wellbeing, knowing that others see that they are learning too.
Post a Comment