Yes well I imagine that the title has confused some... okay fine I will tell you, twist my arm...
A few days ago I was sitting on the couch after a long day, my dog beside me when Jonah decided he had to sit next to me. Normal right? So the kid climbs onto the couch head first, then pivots on his foot and mine unfortunately, in an attempt to tear off my pinkie toe. laugh it up people but it still hurts. So after taking in lots of breaths I ask him what he was doing, and he was just trying be closer to me. I told him I thought he managed it, and made him run to get me the tape. Sigh. toes are a lot of trouble around here.
The grapes started with Quint's sister, calling me up for pickers, so I dutifully sent out my best workers, and now I have grapes, grape juice, grape jelly (coming soon) and grape messes everywhere. It has been an experience, I miss my big kitchen I tell you right now I miss it something terrible. So after canning about 40 jars and getting enough to make jelly all day, I am wimping out and giving the rest to Teri, to her great joy. :)
I keep telling myself 'next year' I have a better kitchen. If it doesn't happen I will never believe anything I tell myself again so it has to work out, just for that reason alone.... hehehe.
I have to say that so far Mom is winning the super hero name contest... no more tries? later S.
No comments:
Post a Comment