The rules are:
* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
Weird things about myself, in no particular order:
1. I can never think of anything about myself if someone asks "so what can you do?" to broad, I have to have a better question. same problem the other way, "is there anything you can't do?" blank! but give me an hour and I am full of ideas... oh well right? i can either do everything or nothing depending on who you talk to...
2. I stopped eating sugar over a year ago. It isn't all that strange to me, I just simply wrote it out of my life, but everyone else I know seems to think it is weird or strange at the very least...
3. I think most people are odd, which proves that I am odd I suppose for the simple reason that so many others are instead of myself...
4. I want two more children... yeah I know I can hear it now, but I do. two little girls, then I will have 4 of each. I don't care what color or nationality they are, just want two more. That might not count people say that I am crazy about that one...
5. I have discovered that I scream in the movies... I never did before last year, but now, I am the old lady in the back of the theater squealing and freaking out half the group in the rows in front of me. If I get it just right the whole row will seize. I think I may have started just to watch and now I can't stop... addiction is bad...
6. Sometimes I have these weird dreams about movie stars taking me out to dinner and falling madly in love with me, and I have to break their hearts and go home to my husband... still not sure what that is about, but you said weird and strange I figured that covered it. ")
TAG!!! You're IT!
1 Teri
2 Danica
3 Vickie
4 Rebecca
5 Tammy
6 Lydia
1 comment:
LOL - it's official, you're weird! I like the last one about the movie star dreams.
Post a Comment