Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New stuff

Well let's see, an update....
Calvin woke up yesterday and told us a dream he had. (I will have to use a bit of creative lisence since he talks off and on in actions not so many words.) the gist of it was that after much struggle he got hurt and that made him turn into the hulk and kill darth vader. the end. :) I really need a good video recorder for you to feel the whole thing... sorry.

Jonah is cruising right along through school. he is smart and board usually doing more than the daily requirement, Rannon is doing that as well.

Sicily is content dragging her feet lately until it drags into her saturday of course. so we are working through it, hehehe got to love the challenge.

James is helping me out and looking for work. He is very board with housework so I imagine he will find work soon.

Quint is getting older this month and so is Jaden, who is enjoying her new nurse Lynn. She is a happy huggable person. Jaden adores her.

My book has now been sent to the art department to get the front cover, so a week or two more I think. Who knew everything could be so drawn out and nerve wracking. :)

I stayed up until four last night reading through the book one more time, sending off the suggestions and so on, I think Jaden knew I was up and created something else for me to do...Lets hear it for diaper patrol! somedays people I believe Mom's needs action heros named after them... something like super wipper, the boo-boo mender, or super human needs no sleep mom could be called the energizer, who knows, how about everyone types in a name that mom's should have in the comment box and the one that i like best wins.

this should be fun, no fighting now... :) enter as many as you would like. hey the prize can be a signed copy of my book...lol...unless that is not thrilling enough, lol, s

1 comment:

Purplepickle said...

I think it should be something along the line of "My Mom can do anything" or "Mother without flaws, fixes all woes, and keeper of everything that fits in the purse". How is that does it fit the bill, not that they are really titles for Mom's, just something else that mothers do. I still find myself taking things for people bad habits die hard.