Thursday, July 10, 2008

the fourth

So I should be flogged I know, we went rafting with friends and family and I took one picture, it was of the ride over. I know, as exciting as the back end of a truck full of rafts can be I didn't add it to the blog. Sorry. We plan to go more and so I will take pictures then. hehehe. The kids loved the ride, the rope swing was a big hit as well, we caught a little bit of white water the greatest risk to our safety was running aground. most of the water was about 1-2 feet deep, a few pools of 3-4.

Jaden loved it as well, Calvin was right on the edge of the raft toward the end of the ride. The kids all ask to go again so we will see.

Started pressure cooking today, very exciting to do. My book is in the final edit stage! I can't tell you how exciting it is to have it so close to done, really done. My kids are nagging me to finish a different one I wrote with all of them in it. I am just as excited my self, it is a real adventure.

Quint loves work and we are all fine, more pictures soon, later, s.

2 comments:

Purplepickle said...

sounds like a good time was had by all. I am certain that you will be doing a lot of rafting with your kids this summer. Have lots of fun with it.

Lark said...

*smile* I am glad you guys have gone rafting again. I agree about you needing to be flogged though....can I do it? Sounds like it might fun to whip someone for the heck of it. *wink*
Glad the book edit has come along so fast for you, I am truly pleased you are almost finished.
Chat with you later my dear.