Sunday, July 20, 2008

July 19th






Our River Trip was very Exciting!

First of all anyone who has not tried this with several child (one who can't walk) this is an adventure just getting to the water. The rafts all full of air loaded and tied down. One raft already was flat by the time we reached the water. so it had to be filled and taped up. Then loading and shifting positions, waiting for everyone, a total of 14 people to get loaded and oars evenly distributed.

At last we got into the water at about 3:30-4pm. I have to mention as well for you all to experience my complete experience you must know that as Jaden was set into my raft, and at my feet so she can lean on my legs. I discovered the whopper of all messy diapers all over my foot. I changed her before we left and really it should not have happened at all after but for what ever reason it did all over the two of us. I believe "great" was one of my first thoughts. Bless her heart, I had nothing to change her into, I was thinking ahead for her and putting everything into the car at the pickup point so she could be changed and dry right away.

No comments: