



a





So we floated down and enjoyed the whole thing, pulling into the first rope swing, everyone who wanted took a shot at it. Jaden squealed and encouraged everyone calling out "go........" or "that was awesome" and "do it again." she loved watching the big splashes and them swing just about over the top of her, I made sure she could see at least.
After the rope swing we all got back into our rafts, a few had to be blown up again, the old fashioned way.... poor Quint and Skye, their rafts were substandard and not up to the challenge, hehehe. Rannon demonstrated how he went down the rappids, I wish I could have got a picture of that. He clutched the whole front to his chest and screamed like a girl. Oh man I have to tell you that kid he makes me laugh.
So we shifted around a bit, Jonah rode with us and Quint sat on Jonahs tube so he didn't drag bottom the rest of the ride, he really kept his spirits up, and Rannon both the were in a sinking ship. We floated and laughed. Maggie and Button had a blast as well. I also tied Button in with Kent and Sicily in their raft. Button thought that was terrible most of the time, thinking she had to be with me, but her little feet were scratching up Jaden's legs so she had to move over.
By now we were on the river, actually creek, for about 3 hours. By the time we came to the second rope swing. This one was better, the water was deeper, and more fun for Jaden to watch. I did have to swim around some trees to get her close enough to see, the water is cold people, very cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment