


o





So the second Rope swing, I swam around after James lifted her and I dumped out our water again. I decided it was better to put her into the raft again she she wasn't getting dirt on her legs and bum, her shorts covered less that I liked, without the diaper. walking around all our rafts, and several others caused me to walk, then swim dragging her to the rope swing. Jaden thought it was great I was in the water, she smiled and chatted with me, I struggled with myself walking through the water weeds.....I hate those things, they creep me out. I love my water shoes too, helped me brave through those bad boys, hehehe.
Jonah, Sicily, Skye, Arron, Lad, Quint, James, Laiken these were our adventurous ones. Jaden cheered and wowed over each splash, and swing. Button and Maggie wasted no tome getting all mudding on the shore, running all over, maybe grateful for dry land? Calvin played in the dirt too, it was warm like sand and he was building castles and piles of it with sticks on top for more interest.
By now Quint and Rannon's raft is bordering the pathetic list. I think he put a lung full or two into it and we were off again.
No comments:
Post a Comment