Hello to all the Nelson fan's....well visitors.....Okay people that are bored and just checking us out....gee you just dragged that out of me.
We are doing well. canning, and getting rid of things, anything, everything. We have been getting school issues hashed out. Very crazy and among other things in life Jonah has started telling people that he is adopted....ya, I thought something along those lines myself. so very exciting stuff here, later everyone. s.
3 comments:
*laugh* When did he decide he was adopted?!? That kid has an imagination and a half. Or is that just his wishful thinking?
Wish you luck with that one. Dal just got grounded for the first time today from visiting his friends due to his behavior the past few days.
So I won't be visiting you for a week. :(
Laugh, I don't remember which one or two of you kids thought you were adopted. Sad, I had to tell that one (or two) that no I was there when you were born, and no you weren't adopted. I even had to find the pictures of being pregnant with that child. Hey lady lark did you forget not to punish yourself when you grounded him? hehehehe I have done that more than I can ever tell you! Your dad too. sad isn't it when you outsmart yourself.
Stacey and Quint,
What are you doing in Idaho? We lost contact for awhile. We are finally in Colorado. It only took 10 years. What's this about a book? Let's get updated. My email is sjwilcox@q.com.
Your friends, Julie and Shane Wilcox
Post a Comment