Monday, September 29, 2008

All about the day

Good morning family. We are finding ourselves in a happy place this morning. It is a lazy morning I am getting things settled for school and comforting children who feel the need to eat toast rather than cereal, eggs, or anything else breakfast like. Seems that toast is the food of choice and since they have eaten all I had over the weekend I feed very unsympathetic toward my young brood. At any rate, we are all fine, Quint is still doing well, he loves work and school is evening out, we are fitting everything into our lives. My book is in one of many editing stages and it can be a few more weeks before I heard from them, sadly I must wait, and wait and wait. Other than waiting life is good. Keep in touch with us, later all. s

No comments: