Friday, September 12, 2008

Quint's eye

Quint has been interesting this week. His eye started with an itch last Friday then turned red, he was convinced that it was pink eye and prepared to ignore it until it went away on it's own. Monday the entire eye became red, not anything at all like pink eye the tissues themselves were deep red. (He looked a little like the Sith in star wars if you ask me.)

Plenty people have had questions and so to answer them as best I can I will add a link to the website and allow you all to view what you will. They have no idea why it happened but Quint's body was literally rejecting his own eye. after 3 days of medication his eye is nearly normal in appearance and he is less grumpy.... we all like that much better.

School is still going, I have two out of the 5's school books, and am working at getting myself used to their way of doing things. I feel like a puppy being house trained, you can interpret that how you will and I am sure you can figure out how things have gone more then once around here. lol.

Take care family and friends, oh and for those keeping tabs I finished everything as far as I understand and will submit the final work today to the publisher. So I am pretty excited. I will have a website later this weekend and I will add a link to it here so you can visit if you want, thanks for the support. love s.


http://www.emedicine.com/oph/topic587.htm

No comments: